Skip to main content
- It should be related to the title of the conference and be classified within one or more of the conference’s dimensions.
- It should be written in one of the conference languages (Kurdish, Arabic, Farsi, English, or French).
- The title of the study should be constructed according to the scientific conditions for formulating the title.
- The abstract should be written according to a methodological basis for preparing research summaries:
- To include the general objectives, importance, problematic and hypothesis according to the specificity of the methodology for each academic field
- To include the required methodological foundations and tools
- It should contain five keywords
- The abstract, depending on its writing methodology and types, should not exceed 500 words
- Send a scientific CV and contact information to the researcher.